Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Look - it's more calendars!

Brace yourself peeps!
I was honored to be asked to make 100 yes let me repeat 100 of these desk calendars.  What was I thinking when I said "Yes", it was a task but it was all worth it.  I swear I can do these calendars blind folded. Just by looking at them, imagine now everything was done in hundred's of times.  My big shot worked endlessly, my paper trimmer went through 3 blades, tons of pop up foam dots, sticky tapes galore a lot of assorted details. The only way I could get them on a picture was putting them on my dinning table.  I'm so at relief they are DONE, DONE, DONE!  The start was the hardest I had to envision the colors and images they requested for - it was lucky I had the dies and the rest I had to lay it out and take it from there.  I'm a big hoarder of dies and I still have dies that I still didn't get to them yet. The lollipop die is one of them, LOL!  Theirs a new store coming up soon and these will be part of their giveaways... Sorry peeps on the islands I can't reveal the name of it yet, they want it to be hushy hushy.  No, it's not my store, I wish it was though! You will have to just wait until it gets advertised.




   

And look who else wanted some attention this morning ~  Taco!


In my dining room I have an aquarium and here is (1) of (3) Bala Sharks that I have they are so interesting to watch them grow.  I got them when they were babies and they can grow up to 12 inches.  The other 2 were hiding behind that shell~
   

Well peeps if you have any questions on what I used for those calendars let me know!  The post was already too lengthy and now I can just relax, boxed those calendars and have them delivered.   Oh btw -  they all come with envelopes..  Nope I didn't make them envelopes they were bought.  hehe!


18 comments:

  1. wow, shirl! totally amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!! That's a lot of work. They are very beautiful and neat with different colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I just saw this on FB!! WOW!! Very Pretty and love the fun colors!! You did an AWESOME job my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to say hi to Taco....Hi Taco!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Shirl, just amazing how hard at work you have been! I have one small shark in my tank. I put other fish in with him and he eats them! Taco is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow very impressive table that is one amazing job :) you must be smiling now they are done hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, I am totally in awe of you, Shirl!! Wow!! How impressive!! They look so gorgeous!! You did a fabulous job with them!! And Taco!! I'm so happy you posted a picture of him!! He's such a sweetie!! The sharks are a bit scary but fascinating!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeek my comment went haywire, so another one...I am super impressed too with your fab creations, wow so many and so cool...Love little Taco...my Thye would love to play with him.xx.♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Shirl! Those are AMAZING!!!!
    AWESOME job!!!!
    Super cute picture of Taco too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Shirl...I have always admired your calendars and a big congrats on completing a century!!
    Ha Ha I even feel proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have been one busy girl! They turned out amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow you go girl.. these are amazing.. I bet all the customers will love them

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are truly amazing and wow - how many!!!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a spectacular accomplishment, Shirl! You did an amazing job... wow! :o) They will be very happy campers, that's for sure! They look fantastic! And hello to Taco! What a little sweetie... I've missed him! Hehe! And your sharks... oh my gosh! I'm gonna go hide, okay? ;) Just kidding! Such a fun post... mega kudos to you once again, my friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG Shirl you are absolutely amazing, wow, 100 calenders is such an amazing feat wow they look fantastic, brilliant work.
    hugs
    lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow those calendars are awesome! Great job! They will appreciate all that!

    ReplyDelete
  17. hmmm... I'm still looking for the elves that helped you! hahaha!! Just playin, I know how hard you work and making all 100 was probably a piece of cake for you. Looking forward to the reveal of the new store. I bet those that receive a calendar will think it a bonus in their packages. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...