Saturday, December 6, 2014

Gift Wallets!

Here's another quick post to share some of those gift wallets that I made for the kiddies in the family.   I didn't want to make the out side of it looking too Christmasy that way they can use it to play with them later.   LOL!
I also made a little envelope to put inside and  added some money  so they can go and buy what they want... Boy, they are going to be all excited.   These were done a while back, I finally got my Alpha die in so I can get their initials on each one except for the two older boys.  
These were all done with all sorts of scraps, embossing folder, dies, velcro enclosures and stamps. 







Thanks for peeking through - see ya back here soon~









6 comments:

  1. Very clever and cute too! Sure to be a big hit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, these are all awesome, Shirl!! I love how you decorated them!! They will be a huge hit!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute idea Shirl! I bet they'll love these.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you have so many fun idea's always! These wallets are all so adorable and the monogram was a perfect idea! I am sure they will love them Shirl!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  5. The license plate gift wallets are super cute....great for the boy recipients, so hard to not make it girly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so wonderful, I love all the different papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete


Thanks for stopping by and leaving
me some sweet comments. Hope you
come back and visit me real soon.
Have a Blessed Day~

Comment Counter

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...